Well well, updated my blog again.... Been reading quite a lot of my previous posts and realised that I've failed terribly in my goal to attain financial independence...
Well here are the things that i'd failed to do.
1. I've allowed myself to be too slack... To not be the best and settle for seconds in everything i do.
2. I set unrealistic goals... Goals that i alone could not achieve and goals that I could not help people achieve. In that aspect i have failed terribly.
3. I had allowed myself the thought of giving up. To succumb to failure and pursue a different direction in life.
No i will not allow myself failure.
"There can be no alteration once your goals have been set. That will only weaken your mind for future failures. The only alteration you can make, is the plan and vehicle you wish to achieve your goal, and when you do, glory awaits you."
(0) So Waddaya Think!
1:46:00 PM